308 Excimer laser therapy system is the pinnacle in the field of skin disease excimer therapy. It integrates 308nm XeCI excimer laser light source, 154Hz quasi-continuous nanometer modulation, and newest liquid light transmission(LLG) and various world's leading technology. This system apply XeCI excimer gas. Clinical researches indicate that, single 308 nm wave length is the best wave length to induce the apoptosis of pathological T lymphocyte in vitiligo and psoriasis lesions, and it also has the strongest penetration in UVB wave band. The deepest depth that it can penetrate dermis’s superficial layer is 1.5mm. Therefore, it can reach optimal treatment effect for vitiligo and psoriasis treatment. In medical field, doctors will apply this principle to directly irradiate lesions positions using laser, then arouse relevant biochemical reaction. Thus promoting the synthesis of skin pigment to reach the purpose of treatment.
Here are some principles of excimer laser treat skin disease
1. Excimer laser therapy can Induce T cells death, improve the tissue immunity. The direct cause of vitiligo is T cells lead to killing of melanocytes underneath of skin.
2. Stimulate the regeneration of melancytes (there are some residual melancytes that from skin and hair escape from autoimmunity injury, the excimer laser can activate the residual melancytes, it also make the immobile melancytes from hair follicle outer pith divide and proliferate to produce melanin)
3. Improve local microcirculation, facilitate melancytes synthesis melanin.
4. Promote vitamin D3 and melanocytes formation, it has a close relationship with cutin cells.
5. Activate pseudo catalase, Local skin pseudo catalase can remove oxygen free radicals, It provide a clean living environment to the keratinocyte melanin settle in cells. Excimer laser can eliminate the harmful free radical by activating the pseudo hydrogen peroxide enzyme.
If you are still confused, you can contact our online consultant, and make an appointment with our expert. You can send your problem to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply as soon as possible.